iPhones and iPads have become the predominant personal computer for an increasing number of the consumer, even eliminating the need for a laptop or desktop computer. To offer better support, I now provide remote support for iOS.
You will need to install the Bomgar application on your iPhone or iPad. The instructions below might seem to be a bit complicated. I promise that once you have done this once, future remote sessions will be very easy to start.
Steps to start a remote support session on iPhone or iPad:
- Download the Bomgar app on your iPhone or iPad
- Open my invitation send by email or messages
- Accept the remote support session by Mac-Expert
- Open the session in the Bomgar App
- Close the privacy disclaimer*
- Initiate the screen sharing by touching the recording button in the upper left corner of the screen
- Touch “Start Broadcast” text
- Return to the home screen
- You can end the screen sharing by touching the orange – red button at the top of the screen
* This step is only required when using the Bomgar app for the first time.
I hope this email was useful for you.
Smiles across the wires,